<$BlogRSDUrl$>

C'mon everyone loves a good list, don't they? This is the place to find links and commentaries on lists of all sizes and merit.

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Standing on a Corner in Winslow, Arizona...
Well, actually I am sitting in a Borders in Scottsdale, Arizona, taking advantage of T-Mobile's one-day largesse in allowing me to escape the nightmare that is dial-up. Anyway, for the dozen or so of you who keep checking in just to make sure I'm not dead, I thought you deserved some lists.
  • List: The 25 Television Shows that TV Majors Should Know (and Pretty Much Everybody Else)
    Comment: No Letterman?

  • List: Seven-Plus Errors in Jason Blair's Book
    Comment: Blair? Please, bring me the head of Jack Kelley.

  • List: Britain Loves Barry
    Comment: Further evidence of the American Idolization of culture?

  • >
    Comments: Post a Comment
    www.blogwise.com Blogarama

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?