<$BlogRSDUrl$>

C'mon everyone loves a good list, don't they? This is the place to find links and commentaries on lists of all sizes and merit.

Friday, April 09, 2004

I Wish That I Had Nick's Girl
Because then I would be betrothed to the hottie at the top of this year's Maxim Hot 100 List. OK, I'm as bored with here as the rest of you, but I have a sworn duty to mention this stuff. Incidentally, if you just thought the Maxim list was something of a wanker's dream team, think again. "The Hot 100 is a barometer of the hottest women in film, TV, music, sports and fashion. The criteria: beautiful women with careers that are on fire," which helps explain why tennis great Anna Kournikova, coming on the heels of her third Wimbledon title, ranked No. 4. >
Comments: Post a Comment
www.blogwise.com Blogarama

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?