<$BlogRSDUrl$>

C'mon everyone loves a good list, don't they? This is the place to find links and commentaries on lists of all sizes and merit.

Thursday, April 15, 2004

Take My List, Please
Since record numbers of y'all keep landing here after Googling "Comedy Central list of the 100 Greatest Standups and since between a killer deadline and filing my form 4686 (so lame, I just loaded the Turbo Tax software I bought in February on my computer today), I've got little time for list-finding, I thought an update on Nos. 41 to 60 might sate you. Some of the big names are starting to come in. It seems like they are actually taking this list seriously, too, mixing the old with the new, and not just including people because they had clips or could get an interview. My question of the day, who will be the highest ranking woman? The guess here is Ellen. Also who was the funniest person you ever saw live. For me, it was Gary Shandling. >
Comments: Post a Comment
www.blogwise.com Blogarama

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?